Monday, December 25, 2006

The Mahler's Christmas 2006



Our first Christmas photo with Laura Joan. Taken in front of the Briarlake Christmas Tree.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Laura Joan:

I am so glad that Santa knew that you were in America now and not in my house any more. It was so wonderful to see your Christmas pictures and to know that you got to spend your first Christmas with a mom, a dad and a brother. You were one of my biggest blessing this past year and nothing could make me happier than to know you are loved by your family.

We love you too and still talk about you!! The nannies are eager to see your pictures and to see how you are growing.

With much love and laughter,
Amanda and the 14 others waiting for their families.

Anonymous said...

Evelyn and Chris,

I followed your link off of Starfish and wanted to let you know that my daughter Lauren and I have been praying for all the babies at Starfish this past year. We have rejoiced in the new families and grieved in the losses. Susan's was particularly difficult. But we know that she is safely in Jesus' arms now. Please know that prayers for Amanda Joan have been sent up by strangers in St. Louis. Isn't this miracle of adoption something only God could do? We have our own Chinese miracle (Andrew Kevin). I am amazed everyday! God bless your family!

Pam Krosley