
This is Laura Joan and myself with my dear friend Chastity's son Alex. Alex is 4 and in Awana's with Laura Joan. Chastity is a letterboxing pro. She has taught me how to carve my own stamps. On this day Chastity had made me a beautiful new signature stamp - Heart Flower. It is roses in the shape of a heart and it really is a beautifully carved stamp. I had to find the stamp from her clues she posted on Atlas Quest and then replace it with a stamp I carved called "Frontier Dude".

Laura Joan has truly becoming my letterboxing buddy. She is such a good trooper about hiking around looking out for clues. She loves to stamp in with her pretty stamp that Chasity and I carved together. On this cold fall day (the day after Thanksgiving) Laura Joan and I went out by ourselves. We found a rhino stamp in a beautiful area right on the water. I would have never found this geogeous area had it not been for letterboxing. After we found the stamp we proceeded on the trail and for a short time I thought we were lost! Not to worry with my great tracking skills I stayed on the trail and found our way back out.
No comments:
Post a Comment