
Chasity, Laura Joan, Alex and I stamping in at another very hard to find LB.

Wow, I sure am fat in this picture. Laura Joan is loving the new markers for letterboxing.
Letterboxes even by the railroad tracks. I am having so much fun I didn't even realize I had lost my cell phone. A very nice man found it and took the time to call Chasity my most frequently called number. I got it back later that day. Thank you Lord for your grace.

What kind of bird is that in the back ground?

This very heavy marker in a very, very old cemetery rolled off it's spot when I accidentally brushed against it. Of course I could not leave it, so I heaved and hoed to get it back in place. It was so heavy Chasity had to help me. I was pretending I was going to let it fall again. But good letterboxers are like good cubscouts. "We leave no trace."

Alex found some very real bones. We did not know if they were people bones or animal bones. We layed them gently by this big tree and tried to contact the police to let them know what we found. This is another story in itself.

I just love letterboxing, can you tell?
Carson, River and Alex are enjoying the beautiful day.
Laura Joan loves to go letterboxing too because as you can see she loves to pick flowers.
Seriously stamping in.
No comments:
Post a Comment